Saree is an Indian outfit that places four moons in your look at any special occasion or function. Girls nowadays also like to wear sarees during festivals. There are a variety of sarees that you will know about. You can also give your simple saree a glamorous look. Find out what they are in tips and sarees to get a beautiful and glamorous look.
* Always use small pins to pin up the pallu or any other part of the saree. Larger pins will be clearly visible and will make your sari look poorer. Yes, you can also use some trendy Pins if you want.
* Petikot also has an essential roll to make your saree look special. Also, choose it keeping in mind the fabric of the saree. For example, if you are wearing a net or lace sari, wear a satin petticoat. Fish cut petticoat gives a slim look.
* Pallu length also helps you make this look special. Don't keep it too long, nor too long. Always keep Pallu around the knees. This will give you the perfect look.
* You can wear different good line and cut blouses to give it a trendy look. Always wear a perfect fitting blod with it.
* It is important to wear matching blouses and petticoats with supposed sarees, but that doesn't mean you keep everything matching. Don't make the mistake of applying a matching Eye shadow or lipstick. Also, wear accessories light with the sari.
Easy And Natural Nail Care Tips And Tricks For Beautiful Hands
Tips to conceal moles on the face with makeup
DIY Hair Spa at Home in 4 Easy Steps: For Dry Hair, Hairfall