Blackhead can spoil the beauty of our face. You try anything but it doesn't get rid of you. It reduces the brightness of your face. And also makes your nose telia. It has many products in the market, but sometimes it doesn't affect them. In addition, there are so many home remedies that you can get rid of. One such treatment is soda water. It is often used in pinna but very few people know that it can also be used for the skin. So let's know how to remove these blackheads.
- First, you need to add one teaspoon of water to soda water. Then apply it on your face with the help of cotton.
- In addition, you can dip your face in soda water for 5 to 10 seconds, then wipe the face with towels. Do this 1 or 2 times a week.
- Acne and Blackheads: Soda contains bubbles made from carbon dioxide that eliminate dead skin in the skin and pores and clean smear inside.
- Wrinkles: Soda water eliminates wrinkles and makes you die for a longer time.
- Glowing skin: Using soda water brings the glow to the face.