There are different types of boobs of girls. It is always thought that there are only two kinds of boobs - 'BIG or SMALL'. According to the research of Bra companies, there are seven kinds of boobs.
1. Asymmetric: One breast is larger than the other; ranges from minor (barely noticeable) to more pronounced (as pictured). Bras with removable pads, so you can wear a pad (or two) on the smaller side to even out your look.
2. Bell Shape: Generally heavier breasts; narrower at the top, then drastically fuller toward the bottom. Full-coverage styles. Because the breasts are heavier, they can drag down the shoulders, causing the straps to slip (and reduce support).
3. East West: A gentle slope from top to bottom, but out to the sides; nipples point in opposite directions. Push-up or T-shirt styles, which flatter your natural shape while comfortably bringing your boobs closer together.
4. Side Set: A wide space in between the two breasts; nipples point a little more forward than East-West. Balconette styles, which have more fabric above the cups to disguise a larger gap between breasts.
5. Round: Equally full on top and bottom; often surgically enhanced, but not always. Balconette styles, which show off your perky shape. Consider Round boobs to bras as the Oval face to haircuts: They can pull off anything.