Bob Financial and Hindustan Petroleum (HPCL) have jointly introduced co-branded contactless RuPay credit cards. The card has been introduced in partnership with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). The special thing about this card is that you will be able to get rewards by using it at utility, grocery and department stores. This card can be used in merchants and ATMs around the world through the JCB network. BOB Financial is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda (BoB).
There are many benefits:-
* HPCL BoB RuPay contactless credit card card holders will be able to earn up to 24 reward points (spent per Rs 150) on HPCL fuel pumps and HP Pay app.
* In addition, cardholders will also get the benefit of 1% fuel surcharge discount on purchase of fuel on HPCL pumps or HP Pay.
* Those spending Rs 5,000 or more within 60 days of issuance of the card will receive 2,000 bonus reward points.
* The use of this co-branded credit card at utility, grocery and department stores will yield 10 reward points (cost per Rs 150) and 2 reward points on other categories.
* The use of the card in movie ticket booking will provide attractive discounts. Cardholders will be entitled to 4 complimentary visits each year to the Domestic Airport Lounge.