SSC MTS 2019 Notification & Online Application: Interested Candidates for the SSC MTS Jobs should apply soon, as the recent notice issued by SSC has advised the aspiring candidates of Multi Tasking (NonTechnical) Staff Examination, 2019 to apply much before the last date of application to avoid the last minute rush.
The Notification was released on 22 May 2019. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019 from 22 April 2019 to 29 May 2019. As per the SSC MTS 2019 Recruitment Notification, candidates can complete their online fee payment till 31 May 2019 up to 05.00 PM once they have completed their registration till 29 May 2019 up to 05.00 PM. However, in offline mode, fee submission process can be completed till 01 June 2019.
Important Dates for SSC MTS 2019
- Dates for submission of online applications: 22.04.2019 to 29.05.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 29.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01.06.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 02.08.2019 to 06.09.2019
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 17.11.2019
Vacancy Details of SSC MTS 2019
Expected Vacancy – 10,000+ posts
SSC MTS Salary:
Pay Band – Rs 5200- 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800
Eligibility Criteria for SSC MTS 2019
10th Class Passed.
A candidate should be:-
A citizen of India
Subject of Nepal
Subject of Bhutan
Person of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afganistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam.
18 to 25 Years
Selection Procedure for SSC MTS 2019
Selection process consists of Paper 1, Paper 2 and Skill Test.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern:
SSC MTS Exam Paper 1 is an objective type online exam while Paper-2 is a descriptive paper in English or any other language to check the candidate’s writing skill and speed. Candidates who will qualify in Paper I will be called for Paper II. Paper-III is a skill test that needs to be taken as per candidate's convenience.
How to Apply for SSC MTS 2019
Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 22 May 2019. Follow thestep by step process for filling up the SSC MTS application form
- Visit the official SSC website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the tab “SSC JHT 2019 Notice” and read the pre-instructions carefully.
- Fill the necessary details and complete the registration process.
- Now, log-in to your account by entering registration number and password.
- Provide educational details
- After providing all the details, now upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- The last step is fee submission. Submit the fee by credit/ debit card or e-challan.
- After submitting the fee, a confirmation mail/msg will be sent to the candidates.