Cake everyone likes. But it has to wait for a birthday several times. You can also learn how to make at home. Here we are going to tell you the chocolate cake recipes that you can learn and make at home at any time.
So today we've brought you a yummy e.g. and tasty recipe to make homemade chocolate cakes. Learn here how to make chocolate tasty cakes.
* 3 cups maida
* 2 moulded eggs
* 2 teaspoons baking soda
* 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
* 2 cups fine sugar (sugar sawdust)
* 2 cups butter
* 2 cups milk
How to create
* Stir while adding sugar and butter until it becomes light and fluffy. It can be shuffled with an electric blender, if nothing else. When it is ready, add the shuffled egg and mix well. Shuffle well so that the mixture starts to look lighter and white.
* Add maida and baking soda together. Add some milk if needed and mix until the batter is fluffy and sacheted. Mix vanilla essence and mix well. Vanilla essence is essential to hide the smell of eggs.
* Grease the baking tin and add the flour to it. This will not stick to the cake base. Butter paper can also be used on it. Pour the prepared paste into the tin and keep it in the pressure cooker. Do not add water to the cooker and make sure that the tin is not touched by the base of the cooker. You can keep a steel plate upside down under the baking dish.
* Increase the flame and cook the pressure for two minutes. Now remove the whistle and cook on a low flame for 35-40 minutes. If you are using electric ovens, cook for 30-35 minutes at 180 degrees.
* Add a knife to the cake to check whether the cake is ready and if it does not contain the cake then it means the cake is ready. It is not in the oven/oven. Remove from the cooker and place it on the wire rack to cool down and serve cold cakes to the children.