1. Who is the author of 'Rajniti Ratnakar'?
Answer - Chandeshwar
2. Who is the author of 'Udwant Prakash'?
Answer: Molly Kavi
3. What is the name of the central latitude grassland in South America?
Answer – Pampas
4. Where is the Great Victorian Desert located?
Answer – Australia
5. Which action is performed in Kulgardi?
6. What is the angular element?
Answer: Air Pollutants
7. Black Sea, Yellow Sea, Mediterranean and the Dead Sea Which of the following has the highest average salinity?
Answer: Yellow Sea
8. What is the golden quadrilateral?
North- National Highway Project
9. Where are Dravidian species mainly concentrated in parts of India?
10. On which hill does the Eastern Ghats meet the Western Ghats?
Answer: Nilgiri Hill
11. Haridwar, Rishikesh, Rudraprayag and Devprayag Where do Alaknanda and Bhagirathi join together to form the Ganges?
12. Which of these iron-ore is mined in Bailadila, hematite, siderite, limonite and magnetite?
13. Which is the only state in India that produces saffron?
Answer: Jammu and Kashmir
14. Someshwar Hill Range, Kaimur Plateau, Nawada Hill Region and Rajgir Hill Region Are surrounded by which of these land figures is the northwestern part of the State of Bihar?
Answer- Someshwar Hill Range
15. Oil river 'Bagmati, Ghaghra, Gandak and Kamala' is the tributary of which of these rivers?
Answer: None of these