Shri Ramakrishna Paramhansa was perhaps the most prominent religious figure of nineteenth-century India. He was a central figure in the revival of Hinduism in Bengal at a time that witnessed intense spiritual crisis, and severe downfall of humanism. Pramhansa preachings even attracted the atheist Narendranath Dutta who ultimately became his most ardent and devoted disciple, Swami Vivekananda. Today we bring you few quotations of him which will help you in life
1Lovers of God do not belong to any caste
2. Women are, all of them, the veritable images of Shakti
3. Knowledge leads to unity, but Ignorance to diversity.
4. Never get into your head that your faith alone is true and every other is false. Know for certain that God without form is real and that God with form is also real. Then hold fast to whichever faith appeals to you.
5. Through selfless work, love of God grows in the heart. Then, through His grace, one realizes Him in course of time. God can be seen, one can talk to Him, as I am talking to you.
6. Many are the names of God, and infinite the forms that lead us to know Him. In whatsoever name or form you desire to call Him, in that very form and name you will see Him.
7. It is the mind that makes one wise or ignorant, bound or emancipated.
8. It is easy to talk on religion, but difficult to practice it.