Today we bring you a recipe to make the delicious Khas Khas roll at home very easily. So let's know the recipe to make tasty and healthy Khas Khas roll.
200 gm sugar, 50 gm pistachio paste, A few strands of saffron, 50 gm mango pulp, 10 gm khus khus and 150 gm cashew nut powder.
1. First of all cashew nut powder and half of sugar in a thick bottomed pan
2. Now, Cook it well to form a very thick mixture/paste. Keep aside for cooling.
3. Now, Make three equal parts of the cashew paste. Add pista paste in one, mango pulp in another, and keep one part as it is.
4. Roll out each part with the help of a rolling pin and arrange on top of each other. Roll them together to resemble a pinwheel.
6. Put it in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours and then cut in slices then Coat each slice with roasted khus khus. Your Khas Khas roll is ready.