Till today you have heard many types of tea, including green tea, black tea, herbal tea, etc., but have you ever heard of bubble T. You won't say. So let's give you Suna. In fact, it's a new kind of tea, which is selling a lot in the market nowadays, but the same bubble tee has put a 14-year-old girl in trouble as well.
also read The beauty of the woman became her enemy, the police written challan and said... '
Let you know for information that the case is from Zhejiang Province in China, where a girl was addicted to drinking a bubble tee, and she did not get the satisfaction until she drank the tea. One day the girl had a very horrible stomach ache, and her parents rushed her to the hospital where she was thoroughly investigated.
According to the information, when the doctors scanned the girl's whistle, there was something in her abdomen, Nilkali, who surprised everyone. Then doctors asked the girl about her food and drink, and she said that five days earlier she had consumed a cup of bubble tea. But doctors do not assume. Because he had more than 100 bubble t balls in his abdomen, and doctors thought the girl would drink several cups of bubble tea every day and that's why tapioca balls were found in her abdomen. Also let you know that the round tapioca balls are inserted into the bubble tee to make it, and it also contains the Thod ice. So that's why it's called bubble tea. When it comes to the girl, the doctors have operated and removed all the bubble T balls in the girl's abdomen, and at the moment the 14-year-old girl is perfectly fine, and the doctors have also advised her to stay away from the tea.
also read Huband warns not to use Tik Tok, Woman drinks poison