What do people do to make their face shine? Wherein girls live at number one in this list. Girls are engaged in making their face look very special for their marriage and even after marriage. Although the new bride does many types of treatments for skincare before her marriage, but if she wants, she can also try some easy remedies. In fact, the fatigue of the wedding work sometimes appears on the face of the newly wed bride and the natural glow disappears. However this situation can be avoided and post marriage glow can also be achieved on the face. For that you have to adopt these easy tips.
* After marriage, the new daughter-in-law has to meet many people. For this, you have to apply makeup again and again. Use a non-comedogenic cleanser and moisturizer, preferably oil-free variants.
* Do not use any new brand before marriage and stay away from new brand even after marriage. In fact, many times a new product can cause rashes or allergies on the skin.
* After marriage, there may be a change in food and drink for a few days. Due to this, sweet or heavy food made in oil will be available. In such a situation, take multi-vitamins which will help in making your skin glow from inside.
* Weddings have makeup, late night stays, fried food. Yes and all this can easily lead to dark circles and tired skin. To avoid this, drink a glass of water every hour.
* Waxing and threading before and after marriage can cause some rashes and lumps on the skin. In such a situation, if you feel that this is the case with you too, then apply calamine lotion before sleeping.
* Crush some rose petals with milk for oily skin and for dry skin apply a face pack with milk cream for 20 minutes and then wash off with water.
*Get a facial. Get the facial done after all the wedding functions. By doing this, you will also get relief from applying makeup again and again on the face.