3/4 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves and fine stems, divided, plus more to garnish
1 cup packed fresh mint leaves, plus more to garnish
3 jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced, divided
1 medium onion, diced, divided (about 1 cup)
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin, divided
2 tablespoons juice from about 2 limes
4 garlic naan bread, storebought or homemade
1 (15ounce) can chickpeas, drained, rinsed, and dried
1 2/3 teaspoons garam masala, divided
1/3 teaspoon plus 1/2 teaspoon paprika, divided
2 cups diced fresh mango (about 1 large mango)
2 tablespoons ginger, minced
4 cloves garlic, minced (about 4 teaspoons)
1 pound ground lamb
1 teaspoon ground coriander seed
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
1/2 cup Greek-styleyogurt
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a food processor, combine 1/2 cup cilantro, 1 cup mint leaves, 1 jalapeño pepper, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, 1/2 of the chopped onion, and 1 tablespoon lime juice until completely combined. Thin with water until thick but pourable. Season with salt to taste. Set aside.
2. Cut the naan into triangular pieces and place on a baking sheet. Brush both sides with oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake until golden, about 8 minutes, flipping once halfway through. Keep the oven on but remove the naan chips from the oven and set aside.
3. Toss the chickpeas with 2/3 teaspoon garam masala, 1/3 teaspoon paprika, 1/3 teaspoon salt, and 2 tablespoons oil. Spread the chickpeas out on the baking sheet and bake until crispy, about 35 minutes, tossing once.
4. In a small bowl, combine the mango, remaining 2 jalapeño peppers (seeded and minced), remaining chopped onion, 2 tablespoons of the minced ginger, and the garlic. Set aside.
5. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the mango mixture and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the ground lamb, 1 teaspoon garam masala, 1 teaspoon cumin, 1 teaspoon ground coriander, remaining 1/2 teaspoon paprika, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring until cooked through and set aside.
6. Mix the remaining mango mixture with remaining 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped), remaining tablespoon lime juice, and 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar.
7. Layer the nachos with the ground lamb, roasted chickpeas, mint chutney, mango salsa, and greek yogurt. Garnish with herbs, if desired. Serve immediately