The girl was bitten by a snake, then the family buffed into the superstition lose the innocent's life

Jul 12 2019 08:46 PM
The girl was bitten by a snake, then the family buffed into the superstition lose the innocent's life

Munger: In Bihar, people are still adopting chandeliers instead of doctors and medicine. This leads to loss of lives. The latest case has come from Munger district where a baby girl was being bluffed instead of being treated after biting a snake. That led to his death. The girl was later brought to Sadar Hospital.

also read The country's lake that gives tourists a comfort, must visit once

People living in modernity are still living in superstitions in today's age. The brunt of which they have to pay for. A 14-year-old girl was bitten by a snake in the Tetiabbar police station area of Munger. But the family started bluffing instead of getting immediate treatment. He was later taken to Sadar Hospital, but was late by then. The girl Shabnam was stabbed in the house on Friday. For this she went to pick up the soil from her plantation. But while digging the soil, a poisonous snake bit it. After which his condition began to deteriorate. Instead of being treated immediately by the family, the girl was taken to a nearby poisonous place and started bluffing.

After two hours, the family took him to a doctor at Sahebganj in Belhar police station area but the doctor declared the girl dead. All of them then rushed to Sadar Hospital, but the girl was pronounced dead there. Doctors said the girl could have saved her life if she was brought to the hospital at the time. But now it's too late.

also read Parliament lasted until midnight to discuss railways, has made a unique record

© 2016 News Track Live - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED