Haircare is very personal and each and every one of us has a different way to take care of our mane.
Himalayan Salt + Honey + Coconut Oil Vinegar+ Apple Cider
1. As the title suggests, you will need 4 ingredients all in equal quantities. 1 teaspoon of each should be enough. (Himalayan Salt is Sendha Namak in India)
2. Start by mixing them all together. If you have a sensitive scalp, make sure to do a patch test before adding ACV.
3. Once it is all mixed, make sure the salt isn’t dissolved and you use it immediately.
1. Start by combing your hair to get rid of all the knots.
2. Section your hair in parts where you can easily have access to the scalp.
3. Now, scoop the exfoliator in your hand and gently apply it in all these sections and make sure it reaches the scalp and does not linger around on your hair.
4. Gently massage it on your scalp for 10 minutes. It’s very important to massage lightly and not overdo with the pressure and motions.
5. Leave it under a shower cap for 5-7 minutes until you prep to shower.
Pro Tip: Put on a shower cap to avoid mess
6. Shampoo and condition your hair like you would normally do and you will feel your clean scalp in an instance.
Believe us when we say that these ingredients not only helps exfoliate the scalp but also work as great conditioners for your hair.