The incident of fire in electric scooters increasing one after the other, then a shocking case came to the fore

Incidents of fire in electric 2-wheelers are increasing day by day. After Pune in Maharashtra and Vellore in Tamil Nadu, now a new incident has come out from Mannaparai in Tamil Nadu itself.

Fire in electric bike: Murugesan, who works as an electrician in Singapore, was on his way home during the holidays. He had bought an electric scooter only 5 months back. It is being said that this electric scooter was taken from the Okinawa company. Before returning to Singapore, he had parked his electric scooter outside a friend's sand shop on March 27. The next day when his friend Balu opened his shop, smoke was seen coming out of the electric scooter. After this the electric scooter started setting on fire. Due to no water nearby, the fire was brought under control by pouring water and mineral water with the help of neighbors.

Fire in Ola Scooter in Pune: Earlier on Saturday, it was received to hear the news of a sudden fire in an Ola Scooter in Dhanori area in Pune, Maharashtra. In this incident, the electric scooter started burning on the road and its video has gone viral on social media. However, there has been no report of any casualty in this incident. The government has issued orders for information about the incident. At the same time, in Vellore too, a few days ago, during the charging of an electric scooter, its battery exploded. In this, the death of a father-daughter was also lost. However, in the investigation of this incident, it was revealed that he had put the charger in an old socket to charge the vehicle. Due to this a short circuit occurred and the battery exploded.

Priyanka Vadra wrote a letter to Rajnath Singh, raised the issue of stalled recruitment in the army

Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha's special appeal to J&K Waqf Board

This place is best to visit in the scorching heat of April, it will cost 15-20 thousand

- Sponsored Advert -

Most Popular

- Sponsored Advert -