Apple Cider Vinegar is rich in enzymes and helps with weight control, digestion, dry throat, toxins, skin and muscle pain.
Here are a few ways you can use Apple Cider Vinegar!
A great option to soothe your scratchy sore throat!
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3 tsp organic honey in a glass of warm water
Having tummy issues? try this
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar with a cup of tea and drink before meals
- Helps ease gas, constipation and digestive juices
Try this for you skin if you want to boost your natural beauty or if you have skin problems like acne and blemishes.
- Dilute Apple Cider Vinegar and apply on the face. It helps to smooth the skin and absorb excess oil.
- If you suffer from acne, try putting a small amount of Apple Cider Vinegar on your blemishes.
Looking to whiten your teeth?
- Just rub Apple Cider Vinegar directly on your teeth and rinse with water. Do this occasionally.
- You can use this as a mouthwash too! Combine Apple Cider Vinegar with one cup water.
Are you one of those suffering from dandruff, then here's Apple Cider Vinegar to the rescue!
- Combine Apple Cider Vinegar and water and just spray onto hair after shampooing. Leave for about 15 to 20 minutes and rinse off.