The young man swallowed the airpod, even inside the stomach it was turned on at work

Jun 17 2019 08:59 PM
The young man swallowed the airpod, even inside the stomach it was turned on at work

A Taiwanese young man was shocked when he learned that he had swallowed an airpod (Apple's wireless blotth earblot) at night and was more shocked when he found out that the airpod was also working in his stomach.

The man, Ben Sou, reportedly had forgotten to remove the airpod from his ear at bedtime and could not get an airpod when he woke up in the morning. When he searched everywhere, he did not succeed, and later, when he discovered the airpod through the iPhone-tracking feature, it was discovered that the airpod was still in the room.

also read Due to Lord Krishna's curse, Ashwatthama is still wandering from door to door, who worships Shiva.

"I looked under my sheet, then searched around but I couldn't find the airpod anywhere. Later, I realised that the sound of the beep was coming from my stomach and that even after swallowing, she had no problem. According to a daily report in the Daily Mail, Ben Su went to Kausiyang United Hospital nearby and doctors said that the airpod was in his stomach and doctors said that the airpod had reached the digestive system and if it did not come out in a natural way . So he had to get out through surgery.

also read Gives a new look to old Banarasi Saree, Will Change Style

© 2019 News Track Live - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED