1. Currency of India
2. Who wrote the book 'Discovery of India'?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
3. Who discovered 'Gravity'?
4. Who is the first Indian to receive Nobel Prize.
Answer: Ravindra Nath Tagore
5. Dronacharya Award is related to?
Answer - Best Guru / Instructor
6. Khajuraho is located-
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
7. National Defense Academy is located.
8. Who founded the Ramakrishna Mission?
Answer: Swami Vivekananda
9. Indian Standard is time based.
Answer - 82 ° 30 ′ East Longitude
10. Which state is located on the easternmost part of India?
Answer: Arunachal Pradesh