Apart from a beautiful face and your lips need to be beautiful too. If the lips are black, the beauty turns into ugliness. Sometimes you may have trouble if the lips don't match your face. It is necessary to keep the lips soft and pink. Often lack of water in the body, lips burst from the unhealed eating habit, freeze the crust on it or turn black.
* Eat a healthy and healthy diet to keep it healthy by removing the blackness of the lips. Vitamins and minerals are essential for lip health. Vitamin b and E are beneficial for lips as well as skin. Use almonds, jozoba, coaconate oil and butter for vitamin E.
* Aloe vera gel is the best remedy for maintaining the moisture of the lips. Nutrients present in the aloe vera make the torn and dry lips soft. The natural moisturizers and nutrients present in its juice make the lips soft and shiny.
* If you want to get rid of the blackness of the lips and make it beautiful, exercise the lip during the day. Laugh a lot for it. Be sure to smile five to six times a day while vibrating in the lips.
* Several rashes on the lips, lesions get removed or become inflamed. Do not ignore these problems and check with your doctor. Most lip problems are caused by poor diet and infection.
* Lack of water in the body also has a negative effect on the lips. This makes the lips look black. Drink more water to retain the moisture of the lips. Drinking three liters of water a day not only keeps the body healthy but also enhances the skin.