If your hair is not growing and you are troubled by your short hair then today we are going to tell you some home remedies. In fact, in today's era, everyone keeps expressing concern about their falling hair. In today's time, there is so much fear among people about broken and falling hair that they have been forced to take expensive and chemical-rich hair treatments. However, if you want thick, long and soft hair then you can try these home remedies.
* Mix lemon juice in coconut oil.
* Mix two teaspoons of olive oil in the egg and massage it in the head.
* Grind the onion and take out two teaspoons of juice. After that, massage the hair with this juice with light hands.
* Eat amla marmalade. If you want, you can also eat raw amla every day. Also, massage amla oil in the hair.
* Consume aloe vera or grind it and extract its juice and apply it to the hair as it makes the hair thick and soft.
* Massage the hair with castor oil. This prevents the speed of the broken hair.
* Soak the fenugreek seeds overnight and make a paste of it in the morning and apply it to the hair.
* Sesame oil is very good for hair, massage its oil into the roots of the hair.
* Apply the potato juice in the hair for half an hour and then wash it off.
* Massage the hair once in three days at night with olive oil.
* Add egg and tea leaf water to the mehndi and keep it in black embroidery overnight and apply on the head.