In fashion, clothes have a very important place in looking stylish, along with the kind of clothes we have carried, it also affects our personality. Our clothes and our fashion statement can also make and spoil our impressions to a great extent. Apart from this, our clothes also make us look fat or thin. If you also feel that your obesity is spoiling your look, then you can look slim and attractive by making some changes in the way you dress.
1. Try wearing dark colored clothes. If you want, you can choose black, gray, purple, brown clothes. You will look slim by wearing such colored clothes. Apart from this, wearing only one color clothes can also look thin.
2. To get an attractive and slim look, it is important that you wear the right size clothes. Wearing clothes that are larger or smaller than your size can make you look fat. So while buying clothes, keep in mind the size.
3. By sitting and walking in the right posture, you look more slim and confident. Good posture means that your ears, shoulders and chin should be perfectly parallel to the ground. Keep your waist straight and keep your feet parallel to the ground.
4. Wearing a dress with very large print makes the body appear more unformed. So try not to have too big a print.
5. Wear only clothes with perfect fittings. Keep in mind that the clothes you have worn should not be too loose and not too tight. Wearing clothes of perfect fitting not only gives support to your body, you also look slim.
Katrina's lehenga is still trending on social media, Know these latest tips!
This print check pants in trend, Bollywood is also following
Aishwarya Rai satin gown look goes viral, check it out here
Do you also buy beauty products online, then take special care of these things