Kajal is a makeup product that can give you an amazing look on your own. Kajal enhances your beauty. But when this mascara fails, it makes your look extremely ugly. But if you need to avoid this, you're going to have to give some tips to help you avoid the spread of mascara.
* First of all, it is important that you keep the surrounding space around your eyes clean and dry. This will not cause your oil glands to leak much of the oil. So wash your eyes before applying mascara and pat it with your fingers and dry thoroughly.
* Apply a little powder around your eyelids and on the corners of your eyes before applying mascara. The powder absorbs moisture so that the mascara will not spread. When you add mascara, clean the mascara lightly.
* Do not apply mascara on the inner and outer corners of the eyes. Because that's where it starts spreading.
* If there is too much oil around your eyes, the whole look of your mascara may get worse. If you have oily moments, keep cleaning it with cotton after a while.
* If you are interested in applying thick and deep mascara, take smudge-free mascara. The skin around the eyes is very delicate, so always buy good quality mascara. If you take a bad quality kajal, you may feel irritated in your eyes.