Each girl has a menstrual period, which lasts for about 45-50 years of age when she reaches adolescence. It also makes you trouble a while. Girls use medicines without thinking to back up the date of the wrong time period. This causes many side effects. That's what we're going to talk about today. Be careful if you also take such medicines.
* Women's menstrual cycle is 28 days. If your period does not have a fix time or never come, consult your doctors immediately to resolve the problem.
• Sometimes the hormones become unbalanced by taking such medicines, which lead to periods after 2 months or even more.
* When the 28-30 day cycle deteriorates, the ovulation worsens, affecting the reproductive system of women.
* After taking medicines that stop periods, women later develop heavy bleeding and the pain becomes unbearable.
* If you are over 30 years of age and have a complaint of diabetes or obesity, you should avoid these medicines as they may cause reaction.
* Consuming these medicines can rapidly change hormones in the body, leading to unwanted hair growth on the face.
* With the facial shrubs, acne problems may also increase.