If you are thinking of roaming and you don't understand any place, you can go to Haridwar. It is a place that is famous all over the country and people are always eager to go here. However, it is a revered place for Hindu worshipers and hundreds of devotees come here every year and bathe in the Ganges. However, most importantly, not only devotees but also tourists visit Haridwar to capture the beautiful scenery. If you are also going to Haridwar, you can enjoy visiting some famous hill stations in the neighbourhood here. Today, we are going to tell you about that.
* Everyone likes to visit Mussoorie. It is a beautiful hill station situated near Haridwar. Yes, and here you go in the winter season and forget yourself in the sights here. This is because there are many special places to explore and you can have a good time with your family.
* Kanatal is a small town and is situated about 38 kilometres from Mussoorie. Yes, there are many breathtaking sights that everyone likes to see. You can enjoy green greenery and stunning temples here. We're sure you'll love to hang out here.
* If you have also gone to Haridwar, enjoy the Nainital hill station located next door this time. In fact, Nainital is also known as the city of resorts and not only families but couples also go for a lot of walks. In fact, there are many special lakes that you will enjoy.
* You must have heard or read the discussions about the beauty of Ranikhet city. Everyone likes to spend time with the magnificent views of the mountains around it. In fact, beautiful mountains, maidans and temples here attract tourists. Tell you that Ranikhet is actually one of the underrated hill stations near Haridwar.
* Shimla's snow is liked by tourists. In fact, the capital of Himachal Pradesh is a popular place for tourists. Shimla is also close to Haridwar and winter is the best season to explore Shimla.