Chocolate truffles can be also called chocolate Ladoos. Chocolate truffles are easy to make! Heat cream and pour over dark chocolate to make a ganache. Flavor and roll in nuts or cocoa powder for your own spin. These chocolate truffles are extra creamy and if you are looking for a colorful Independence day Sweet then this might be one of the best recipes to make and celebrate 75 th Independence Day with less ingredients.
· 3 ½ cups white chocolate (chopped)
· 1 cup fresh cream (warm)
· ¾ cup shredded coconut
· Orange food coloring
· Green food coloring
- To melt your chocolate, add it to a microwaveable bowl and melt it in 30-second intervals till all is melted evenly or you can simply melt it in a saucepan on low heat. Keep a close eye and make sure to not burn your chocolate.
- Once all chocolate is melted, add warm cream and combine well. Your ganache is ready.
- Cover the bowl and keep it in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or until the ganache is set.
- Take three bowls and equally divide ¾ cup of shredded coconut in them. In one bowl add 2 drops of orange food coloring and mix well till most of the coconut shreds are orange. In another bowl add in 2-3 drops of green food coloring and repeat the same. Set these aside.
- Once your ganache has set, use an ice cream scoop, scoop out portions of the ganache and form smooth spheres.
- Equally, divide the number of spheres between the three colors prepared and roll each sphere in the decided color.
- Distribute this chocolate truffle and celebrate Independence day.