The season of Shravan is going on several devotees fast in the auspicious occasion of Shravan to impress Lord Shiva and Parvarti. Here is a delicious recipe of Shravan to offer Shivji and have it on your fast day. It will keep you energetic the whole day.
- 6 Potatoes (Aloo) , boiled and peeled
- 150 grams Rajgira Flour 2 Green Chilli , chopped
- 2 teaspoon Ginger , grated
- 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves , chopped
- Rock Salt , to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- · First steo all the ingredients ready and the potatoes boiled and peeled as well.
- · In a mixing bowl add all ingredients except oil. Mash the potatoes and mix all ingredients together for the tikki to make a dough like consistency.
- · Take a handful of dough in hand, make a roll and press in between palms to give the tikki a circular shape. Proceed the same way to make shapes with the remaining Rajgira Tikki mixture.
- · Heat oil in a heavy bottom utensila, add 3-4 tikkis at a time and cook the Rajgira Aloo Tikki on medium heat until cooked through and crisp golden brown in color on both sides.
- · You can additionally drizzle a little more oil on the top to make the tikkis little more crisp and tasty from the outside. Once done, drain the Rajgira Aloo Tikki on paper towels and serve warm.
- Serve the delicious Rajgira Aloo Tikki along with Green Chutney, the crispy,healthy aalu rajgira tikki is ready.