Two employees who came into the sewer to clean, died due to inhalation of poisonous gas, mourning in the family

Noida: Two employees who came out to clean the sewer outside the company in the hosiery complex located in Phase-2 of Noida, adjacent to the country's capital Delhi, have died due to inhalation of poisonous gas. The police have taken the bodies of both of them and sent them for post-mortem. Phase-2 police station in-charge has told that 30-year-old Sonu, a resident of Badshahpur village of Bulandshahr, went inside the sewer to clean in front of C-17 textile company located in Hosiery Complex on Monday evening.

Meanwhile, Sonu came in the grip of poisonous gas being made in the sewer. Coming under the influence of the gas, Sonu fell unconscious and fell into the sewer. When there was no movement inside, another employee looked up and found Sonu lying unconscious. On this, 46-year-old Shyam Babu, a resident of Etah's village Chaprai Sikanderpur, descended into the sewer to save Sonu. But he also got in the grip of poisonous gas and became unconscious. There was a stir on the spot as both of them were unconscious. With the help of nearby people, both were somehow pulled out of the sewer. Then he was admitted to the hospital located in Kulesara.

Where doctors declared Sonu dead. While Shyam Babu's condition became critical, he was admitted to a private hospital located in Sector-71. He died on Tuesday morning during treatment here. Police have sent both the bodies for post-mortem. After the incident, the police informed the family members of the deceased sanitation workers. After getting the information, mourning spread among the families of both. The family members are in a bad condition.

India traders should fulfill local cotton, yarn demand before exports, says Goyal

SC appoints panel to oversee functioning of the All India Football Fed

'Swaraj to New India': Home Minister to address seminar at Delhi University tomorrow

- Sponsored Advert -

Most Popular

- Sponsored Advert -