Indian festivals are not only an extension of beliefs in holy legends and ceremonial rituals but also of undying faith, hope, emotions and of course a melange of good food. Raksha Bandhan is one of the most widely celebrated festivals in the country. It's about about celebrating together the hot and sour, bitter-sweet relationship between a brother and his sister.Make two minute brownie on this Raksha Bandhan.
2 Tbsp flour / maida
2 Tbsp powdered sugar (or according to taste)
2 Tbsp cocoa powder
2 Tbsp milk
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Take a microwave friendly mug.
- Add all the dry ingredients in it.
- Now mix in the wet ingredients.
- Microwave it for a minute or two. (Depends on your microwave settings.)
- Enjoy your mug cake with ice cream of your choice.