The application process for Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination 2020 (UP B.Ed JEE 2020 - Joint Entrance Examination) is going to start from Wednesday, 12 February 2020. Along with this, this information is also available on the official website of Lucknow University. The B.Ed State Coordinator of Lucknow University, Prof. According to Amita Kanaujia, 'Lucknow University has been entrusted with the responsibility of conducting B.Ed entrance examination for the sixth time. Under this examination, about two lakh B.Ed. seats can be admitted in hundreds of colleges of the state.' She told that about 6 lakh 70 thousand candidates had applied for this examination last year.
Reservation for EWS too
According to the information given by the university, 10% seats will be reserved for the students of the Economically Weaker Section (EWS category). As per government rules, admission will be given on these seats. It has been said that as per the requirement, the BEd seats can also be increased by the government.
B.Ed Admission 2020 Schedule
Starting date for online application - 12 February 2020 from 4 pm
Online application closing date - 6 March 2020
Last date for application with late fee - 11 March 2020
Expected date of entrance exam - 8 April 2020
Expected date of declaration of result of entrance examination - 11 May 2020
Expected date for online counseling - 1 June 2020
Starting date of academic session - 1 July 2020
Last date for direct entry and document verification - 10 July 2020
For general and backward class candidates of Uttar Pradesh - Rs 1500
For SC and ST candidates - Rs 750
For candidates from other states - Rs 1500
UP B.Ed JEE 2020: How to apply
- Go to the official website of Lucknow University. The link is given in the forward slide.
- Click on the BEd JEE 2020 tab. Click on the candidate registration link here. Fill in all required information and submit.
- OTP will come on the registered mobile number, fill it in the space provided. Complete the verification process by email.
- After successful registration, you will get a computer-generated 11 digit number. Keep it safe with you.
- After registration, pay the application fee through online mode only.
- After paying the fee, click on the 'Submit Application Form' link and complete the process of filling the application form and submit it.