This time in the Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Examination (UP Cateat), UG courses can get five percent reservation and 5 years relaxation in the age limit for the disabled candidates. This information was given by CSA Vice-Chancellor Dr. DR Singh in a press conference on Monday. He told that online applications for the CATET can be submitted from February 20 to March 31. CSA is conducting UP CATET exam. Dr. Singh informed that photography will be done along with the admit card of all the candidates at the examination centers to match the photographs in the form.
During the examination, a thumb will have to be placed in the verification form with a special type of stamp ink. This can be matched with the thumb attached during the form filling. The Catte will be released on 14, 15 and 16 May and the result on 31 May. Examination will be done in 6 cities of the state, Kanpur, Ayodhya, Meerut, Banda, Varanasi and Lucknow. Applicants can choose the city as per their wish. Registrar Dr. HP Singh, Director Research Dr. HG Prakash, Dean Agriculture Dr. Poonam Singh, Dr. Khalil Khan were present.
Examination will be done for 2638 seats
There are 2638 seats for the UG, PG and PhD exams in UP. There are 1655 seats for UG, 687 seats for PG and 296 seats for PhD. There are 510 seats in CSA, 434 in Faizabad UG, 411 in Meerut and 300 seats in Banda. For PG, CSA has 219 seats, Meerut 166, Faizabad 241 and Banda 61 seats. There are 106 seats in Faizabad, 89 in CSA, 81 in Meerut and 20 in Banda for PhD.
These are important dates
- Online application date 20 February to 31 March.
- Last date for depositing fees is 1 April.
- Date of amendment of application form April 2 to 6.
- Admit card download date is 1 May.
- Entrance Examination 14, 15 and 16 May.
- May 31 is the likely date to declare the exam results.
- The first counseling of UG course will be from June 12, the second from July 3 and the third from July 23.
- First counseling of PG course 18 June, second counseling 9 July.
- Counseling will start from July 11 for PhD courses.