Dehradun: The booking for the ongoing Chardham Darshan including Kedarnath-Badrinath (Kedarnath-Badrinath) at Uttrakhand has been completed till June 3 and registration will not be allowed in any dham before June 3. Along with this, the limited registration being done by the police in case of emergency has also been completely stopped. The state government said that those seeking to travel can check the slots for further bookings on the tourism department's website. In view of the rush for Chardham Yatra in the state, people have now started cancelling their bookings.
The state government says that people can register for that date only after the green signal is seen and strict action will be taken against those who travel with the help of fake registration. The state government has directed the police to take strict action and appealed to the people to register for Chardham only through the tourism department's website and app. The government says that apart from this, registration cannot be done from any other portal. State Tourism Secretary Dilip Jawalkar said that there are reports of some pilgrims coming with fake registrations in the wake of the Chardham Yatra and the government has asked the police to take action against such people.
The state's tourism secretary said that action will be taken against those who register through cyber-cap and other means. He asked the people visiting Chardham in the state to register through the tourism department's website and mobile app. He said that so far about 80 cases of fake registration have come before the police and these people are also being questioned.