In beginning any auspicious task, Lord Shree Ganesh is worshiped first of all. Lord Ganesha is called Vighnaharta and worshiping Lord Ganesha removes all kinds of troubles. On February 27, Vinayak Chaturthi will be celebrated. If Lord Ganesha is worshiped on this day, then all kinds of problems are solved.
Worshiping during Vinayaka Chaturthi is auspicious. On this day, wake up in the morning, after bathing, fold your hands in front of Ganesha and take a vow.
Simple worship method
Install a small statue of Ganesha by laying a red cloth on a floor. After this, install the Kalash and worship and read the story, perform Aarti by offering modak.
- On this day, wear red color.
- While performing the puja keep your mouth towards east or north.
- Offer five Durva Ganesha.
- Tilak Ganesha with red vermilion.
- Offer Ganesh Ji with things made from sesame seeds.
- Offer red clothes to Ganesha.
- Offer five-gram flour ladoos.
- Offer betel nuts.
People observing the fast read or listen to the story of Sankashti Ganesh Chaturthi in the evening and also tell others.
Vinayaka Chaturthi Muhurta-
Start of fourth date
On February 27, Thursday, 04 at 11 am.
Chaturthi date ends
28 February 06 on Friday morning until 44 in the morning.