In a shocking incident, A 75-year-old woman got shocked when she woke up and saw a wild python biting her leg in her sleep. The video of the horrific incident has now gone viral on social media. It was recorded by a CCTV camera set up by the woman’s son in her room.
According to the report, The woman, identified as Kaew Sudsopha, was sleeping in her bed past midnight when a sharp pain in her foot woke her up. Much to her shock, the saw a python in her bedroom.
In the video, one can see Sudsopha’s foot dangling from the bed as a python, across the room, inches closer to her bed.
Recalling incident Sudsopha, said, "I thought I was having a nightmare. There was a sharp pain in my foot and I woke up. I turned on the torch and noticed something moving on the floor. That's when I saw the snake.” “'I don't know why the snake bit me, I was sleeping, not threatening it. Now I'm terrified to sleep in that room again.”
After noticing the snake in her bedroom, Sudsopha immediately alerted her son who came rushing to the room and switched on the lights. The son managed to chase the snake away temporarily, but when rescue workers arrived at the house, they found the python curled up on the toilet seat. The rescuers were able to drag the snake before taking it to a holding centre.