The festival of Gyaras i.e. Devauthani Ekadashi is going to be celebrated on 25th November this year. According to astrologers, this year this festival is going to be celebrated for two days i.e. it will start on November 25 and will end on 26th. It is said that if some special measures are taken on the day of Tulsi Vivah, the married life of people is pleasant and unmarried people get the desired life partner. Today we are going to tell you the same solution.
* It is said that if you want to get the desired groom on the day of Tulsi Vivah, then you should tie seven whole turmeric lumps, a little saffron, a little jaggery and gram dal in a yellow cloth and offer it to Vishnu's temple.
* It is said that if you want to get the desired groom on the day of Tulsi marriage, then Red chunri should be offered to Mata Tulsi. Keep in mind that the next day, keep that chunri with you.
* It is said that by burning cow's ghee or mustard oil lamp under the basil plant in the evening on the day of Tulsi Vivah, the married life is pleasant.
* It is said that on the day of Tulsi Vivah, 'ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय नम: ' Mantra should be chanted 108 times. Performing this chant brings happiness and peace in the married life and all fights in the house end.
* It is said that if there are problems in getting married, then such people should be duly organized for the marriage of Lord Shaligram and Tulsi Mata by observing a fast on the day of Tulsi Vivah.