The telecom service has recently been rebranding Vodafone-idea. The annual subscription of OTT platform G5 is being provided on 5 new selected plans after rebranding on behalf of the company. The company announced on Saturday about the plan. The pre-paid plan on which the annual subscription of free G5 is being made includes plans of Rs. 355, Rs. 405, Rs. 595, Rs. 795 and Rs. 2,595. G5 Premium Membership will enable consumers to enjoy films and movie shows in 12 Indian languages
1. The pre-paid plan of Rs 355 will come with a 28-day commodity. 50GB data is being offered on this plan.
2. A pre-paid plan of Rs 405 is also offered with 28 days of commodity with 28 days of subscription annually. Simultaneously, unlimited calling and 100SMS are being given daily.
3. Annual subscriptions of G5 are being made available on a pre-paid plan of Rs 595. Also, with a commodity of 56 days, 2GB of data per day, unlimited calling and 100SMS offers every day have been made available.
4. 2GB of data, unlimited calling and 100SMS are being provided daily on a pre-paid plan of Rs. 795. At the same time, a free subscription of 5g is being given annually. The commodity of this plan is 84 days.
5. A pre-paid plan of Rs 2595 will be available with a commodity of 365 days. It offers unlimited calling with 2GB daily data limit. Together with free 5G subscription.
On behalf of the Vodafone-Idea, two weeks ago, two prepaid plans of Rs. 109 and Rs. 169 were introduced in delhi circle. The consumer is being offered unlimited talk time in 20 days ' commodity. At the same time, these plans are very economical.