The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) is responsible for conducting the WBCHSE exam for Class 12 annually. According to the WBHCSE Class 12 date sheet, the board exams will commence from 26th February and continue till 13th March 2019. Once the exams are over, the board officials will release the WB HS Result 2019 for Class 12 on the official website: wbresults.nic.in.
The West Bengal HS exams were conducted from 26 February to 13 March, 2019. More than 8 lakh students had appeared for the exams this year.
WB 12th Result 2019: Steps to check
- Visit the official site of WBCHSE at wbchse.nic.in.
- In the home page click on the official link available at the home page as ‘Class 12 Board Result’.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter their registration number and roll number to get the result.
- Click on submit and your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
The Board will declare the result through the press conference to be conducted by the Board. The press conference will be held at Rabindra Milan Mancha, 7th floor, Vidyasagar Bhavan of the Council.