Sex is, the peak of pleasure is experienced, and there is nothing to see sperm. If a man ever has been in a situation like that, then he is familiar with the concept of a dry orgasm.
In strict medical language, this incident is called orgasmic anejaculation. By the way, there is also its opposite - anorgasmic ejaculation, when there is sperm, and no orgasm (think of youthful nighttime emissions), but this is a completely different story.
Returning to the topic: an orgasm without ejaculation, although it looks strange, is often safe Dry orgasm. It can only hurt those men who want to have children. But sometimes “dryness” can be a symptom of extremely unpleasant diseases, and this is worth knowing.
Why does a dry orgasm appear
Most often for obvious physiological reasons. If a person has had an operation to remove a bladder or prostate gland (prostate), his body can no longer produce sperm.
However, there are less obvious factors. Dry orgasmThat "turn off" ejaculation. Here they are:
- Damage to the nerve endings. This happens in diabetes, multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injuries.
- Retrograde ejaculation. So called the state in which the bladder neck during orgasm does not close (as it should do normally) and sperm flows into the bladder, and not where it was supposed. It is not harmful to health!
- Genetic disorders of the reproductive system. If they are, the body simply does not produce enough sperm.
- Take some medication. In particular, in the absence of ejaculation, drugs for lowering blood pressure, treating prostate adenoma and correcting affective disorders may be to blame.
- Testosterone deficiency. This hormone is necessary for the production of sperm, and if it is critically low - well, you understand.
- Radiation therapy. It is used in the treatment of certain types of cancer.
- Obstruction of the ejaculatory duct. This means that the channel through which sperm moves out of the penis is blocked, and ejaculation is simply impossible.
- Stress and other psychological problems. In this case, dry orgasms are situational: under certain conditions, there is ejaculation, with others it is not.
What if you have a dry orgasm
First, go to the doctor. You can immediately go to the sex therapist. But the therapist will do: he will tell you which specialist is better to go with your problem.
If dry orgasms are caused by retrograde ejaculation, you will be prescribed a medicine that will help keep your bladder neck muscles closed during sex. If ejaculation "turns off" a medical drug that you are taking, the doctor will help you choose an alternative without unpleasant side effects. When it comes to psychological anejaculation, psychotherapy will relieve the problem.
And once again & important. Dry orgasm does not harm either health or the ability to enjoy sex with a loved one. If you do not plan to have children and do not experience painful sensations, you can close your eyes to this feature. Just enjoy.