1. Who was the supporter of socialism who wanted to overthrow British rule, indigenous states, zamindarism and capitalism in 1933?
Answer – Jawaharlal Nehru
2. Who joined Subhas Chandra Bose for the establishment of the All India Forward Bloc and was also associated with the INA movement?
Answer: Sheelbhadra Yaji
3. Was chittagong arms raid planned?
4. Which magazine was not associated with revolutionary activities?
Answer- Young India
5. Dadabhai Naoroji was the first Indian to be elected to the British House of Commons on which party's ticket?
Answer: Liberal Party
6. Swaraj Dal was established after which movement failure?
Answer: Non-Cooperation Movement
7. Who organized 'Khudai Khidmatgar' in 1929?
Answer- Abdul Ghaffar Khan
8. In which year did the Cabinet Mission come to India?
Answer– May, 1942
9. Which was the erstwhile association of The Indian National Congress?
Answer: Indian Association
10. Enzymes, hormones, RNA and DNA Which of these organisms is responsible for controlling genetic symptoms in cells?
Answer – DNA
11. Teflon is a polymer of which single?
12. What is formed by the condensation of the backlight?
Answer: Phenol and Formaldehyde
13. Which vitamin is called argocalcipherol?
Answer – Vitamin D2
14. What is Insulin?
Answer – Protein
15. Which of the following is antibiotics: Quinine, Sulfagunidine, Chloramphenicol and Aspirin?