CBSE Class 12 board exams results will be going to declare soon. Students who had appeared in this examination, may have full of nervousness, anxiety and excitement.
At this moment, the support of one's parents is most important as somewhere down the line, students are much worried about their reactions on their results. Not every parent is the same, as some may be super strict expecting their child to excel in the papers and some may still be partying hard before the result arrives.
Here are 8 types of parent with their different reactions:-
1. God-pleasing parent: This type of parents keeps all kinds of fasts and visiting every place of worship, praying for you to score really well.
2. Comparison expert parent: They always compared you with their neighbour's son, like 'Khurana ji's son' scores better than you.
3. Gift promising parent: If you score more than 85, then all the stuff like iPhone, a new laptop, that new bike etc will be yours. It might be a way to lure you so as to good excellent marks, but for parents it is just a motivational technique.
4. Chilled out parents: This type of parents are cool. According to them marks do not decide your destiny and still have complete faith that whatever score you will fetch, will make them proud.
5. Society fearing parents: What will the relatives and family friends say if they come to know you haven't score well? This question is what bothers them 24 hours.
6. Over-exited-for-results parents: They are too much optimistic and it may freak you out as they have full belief that you will be the topper of your class and have informed every other known person about the same.
7. Over-expecting parents: These set of parents put forward their expectations before anything else, like, you anyhow have to be among the toppers of your class and make it to the merit list.
8. Unsatisfactory parents: If you score 98 and you're gone. How much so ever you score, you will still be taunted regarding those unachieved 2 marks.