1. Mannapalli festival is celebrated with great pomp in Mannapalli Kaboo Tirtha. This pilgrimage is celebrated with great pomp. In which state is this pilgrimage site – Kerala?
Who founded the Theosophical Society in India — Madame Blavatsky and H.S. Olcat
The first division of the Congress took place in the year 1907 in the Surat session, the president of that session was - Rasbihari Bose
Part III of the Constitution of India deals with – Fundamental Rights
5. A Legislative Council can be created or abolished in the State of India - on passing a resolution on the principle of the State Assembly by Parliament
Asha Mishra is the creator of which language?-Maithili
7. The place where the Praksa Ashoka Brahmi script has been discovered? -Maski
The Sultan of Delhi who wrote his memoirs - Firoz Tughlaq
9. Which measure was used in the Delhi Sultanate to measure the land? – Masahat
10. Which was the place where the first session of the All India Kisan Sabha was held? -Patna
Which is the first three most sugarcane producing states of India? – Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu
When was the National Human Rights Commission constituted? In the year 1993
13. How mahadipita was different – from tectonic action
When was the State Bank of India nationalized – July 1, 1955
The goal of the community policing system is – the police-citizen relationship.
Assam is the first state to pass the GST Bill.
When is World Ozone Day celebrated – September 16
What is the main factor that decides the balance of nature?
19. National Voters' Day is celebrated?-Earthquake
Who was the first Indian to be elected as the General Secretary of the Commonwealth? -Kamlesh Sharma