1. In which state was Dr. Ambedkar born?
(b) Madhya Pradesh
2. When was Dr. Ambedkar born?
(a) 14 April 1891
(b) 14 April 1893
(c) January 15, 1889
(d) December 6, 1869
3. What was the name of Dr. Ambedkar's father?
(a) Ramji Maloji Sakpal
(b) Sambhaji Sakpal
(c) Yashwant Sambha Ambedkar
(d) None of these
4. Which of the following statements is not correct about Dr. Ambedkar?
(a) Bhimrao was about 15 years old, so he was married to nine-year-old girl Ramabai
(b) The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) was based on ambedkar's views, which he submitted to the Hilton Young Commission.
(c) He was the first Law and Justice Minister of independent India
(d) He converted to Buddhism in 1965
5. When was Bharat Ratna given to Dr. Ambedkar?
6. What is the name of Dr. Ambedkar's mausoleum?
(a) Equality site
(b) Chaitya Bhoomi
(c) Veer Bhoomi
(d) Buddhist land
7. Which of the following political parties has not been formed by Dr. Ambedkar?
(a) Republican Party of India
(b) Independent Labour Party
(c) Scheduled Cast Federation
(d) Dalit Exploited Society Struggle Committee
8. Which committee constituted to frame the Indian Constitution was headed by Dr. Ambedkar?
(a) Preamble Committee
(b) Drafting Committee
(c) Flag Committee
(d) Union Constitution Committee
9. Which of the following books has not been written by Dr. Ambedkar?
(a) Consideration of Pakistan
(b) The extermination of caste
(c) Rupee Problem: Origin and Solution
(d) Gandhi, Nehru and Tagore
10. Who was the first and only Satyagrahi to perform "Satyagraha for drinking water"?
(a) Mahatma Gandhi
(b) Vallabhbhai Patel
(c) Dr. Ambedkar
(d) None of the above