In today's time more and more people lead a life full of stress. Yes and people nowadays take the stress of small things. Due to stress, big diseases surround people and they also embrace death soon. However, if stress is not controlled in time, it can lead to depression. Yes, you know that stress is caused due to the secretion of cortisol hormone in the body and stress increases due to many other reasons as well. Today we are going to tell you those causes, symptoms and ways to overcome stress.
Reasons for tension-
Due to job loss, promotion not demotion.
Disputes, quarrels, divorce in married life.
Sudden death or serious illness of a loved one.
Chronic illness, bodily injury.
Being emotionally worried.
Peer pressure, Bullying.
Retirement from job, loneliness.
symptoms of stress-
-Lack of energy, fatigue.
Muscle and body aches.
- Difficulty concentrating.
Depression due to stress.
- Frequent cold, infection.
- High blood pressure, heart disease.
-Fast heartbeat, chest pain.
- Stomach cramps, diarrhea, constipation problem.
- Burning in the chest.
Weight gain or loss.
Mood swing, anxiety.
Remedies to relieve stress-
* If you are stressed, you must exercise for 30 minutes every day.
* Do yoga and meditation. Do yoga and meditation for 15 to 20 minutes a day.
* Make sure to get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep every day.
* Massage with essential and aromatic oils. In fact, massage therapy relaxes the muscles, reduces pain.
* Do deep breathing exercises.
* Keep a healthy diet.