Working from home provide you with flexibility of hours to work, there is no boundation. You do not have to travel and there is no boss to hover at you. However working from home come with some defects. Here we will look after some important Pros and Cons of working from home;
- It is best for the women and people whose presence is necessary in the house and they cannot devote time in the offices are greatly benefited by working from home.
- College going students who cannot go to the offices can get extra income to support them.
- It is time saving, as there is no fixed limit of the working hours and you can work according to your convenience. The lunch breaks can be utilized to complete house errands.
- There is no travel expenses, as there is no need to go to the office its saves your time and money to be spent on travelling.
- You can do more than one work, as you are in home you can sign up with more than one company this will increase your income.
- Lack of guidance, as there is no one to guide you in the home sometimes it becomes difficult to understand the job and work accordingly.
- There is no office culture, office culture is needed to keep a person motivated and boost its energy in the work environment.
- There are lot of distraction while working from home which makes concentration difficult and your output is affected.
- Lack of equipments, some jobs requires equipment which are not available to you at your home which affects the quality of work.
- There is no physical proximity with other employees. Working with your mates increases your productivity and also the competition factor in turn force you to progress.