Doing Bhastra pranayama gives a lot of rest to your body. It reduces the swelling of your throat and keeps you healthy. Let us know how to do Bhastrika Pranayama.
Sit down in any cool environment. Sit in any convenient posture like Siddhasan, Vajrasan or Padmasan. Close the eyes and relax the body for a while. Keep the muh off. Keep hands in chin or knowledge posture. Breathe and release 10 times faster than both the nostrils. Be sure to count the value. Breathe both slowly and deeply through the nose. Turn off both the nosus and hold the breath for a few seconds. Gradually inhale with both the nosto.
Breathing through the left, right and both the nostonceion as described above is the complete cycle of a bhastra pranayama. Repeat this process 5 times. Bhastrica can be practiced with three different respiratory rates: slow (1 breath in 2 seconds), medium (1 in seconds) and faster (2 breathing in 1 second), depending on your ability. Medium and fast speeds only after a lot of practice, only slow to the beginning.
Advantages of Bhastika Pranayama
- The practice of Bhastrika Pranayama purifies your body's toxins and balances all three defects (cuffs, bile and vata).
- Oxygen and carbon dioxide are exchanged quickly from the blood due to the rapid in-air presence in the lungs. This increases the rate of metabolism, generates heat in the body and toxins get out of the body.
- The rapid and rhythmic functioning of the diaphragm causes a mild massage of the sphatic organs and excites it. This leads to digestive system tone.
- This is a useful practice for women during Labour and Delivery. But for this, it is necessary to practice The Bhastra pranayama for a few months first.
- Bhastrika pranayama reduces carbon dioxide levels in the lungs. This asthma is an excellent practice for other lung disorders (but do it only under the guidance of a qualified yoga instructor if you have asthma).
- It reduces the accumulation of inflammation and phavery in the throat.
- It balances the nervous system and prepares you for meditation.