Cocoa powder - 5 tbsps
Milk powder - 1 1/4 cups
Butter - 1/4 cup
Sugar - 2/3 cup
Water - 1/2 cup
1. Sieve milk powder and cocoa powder and keep aside.
2. Heat water and sugar in a vessel and bring to a boil. Reduce flame and continue cooking till the syrup reaches one string consistency. Add the butter and mix well till it melts and blends with the syrup. Turn off heat.
3. Add the cocoa-milk powder mixture gradually and mix well till glossy. Grease square pan or plate.
4. Pour the mixture into the pan and smooth the top with a spatula allow to set for 10 to 15 min at room temperature.
5. Place in fridge for 10-15 min. Remove from fridge and use a cookie cutter to cut into desired shape.
Yummy Choclatea are ready to eat !