To make kofta - Palak Paste - 200g Paneer - 200 gms Besan - 100 gms Cardamom - 1 tsp Black pepper and salt - according to taste For gravy - Degi Chilli - 20 White Butter - 100g Tomato Pury - 1 Honey - 50 grams Cream - 100g Kasuri Methi - 10 grams Khoya- 50 grams
Method: First to make Kofte -
1. Heat the ghee in a large pan and put spinach paste in it and fry on a low flame. Then remove it in a separate vessel and cool it.
2. Now mash the cheese and add black pepper, salt and cardamom powder in it.
3. Now make it rounded and let it stuff in spinach paste and fry it in hot oil. Your koftas are ready.
1. Put a little butter in a pan and heat it and add tomato puree and cook it for 30 minutes on low flame.
2. Now add butter, cream, honey and khoya in it and cook it for 10 minutes and remove it in another pan.
3. Put powdered Kasuri methu in a pan and put it in the gravy. Then put this gravy on the koftas.
4. You can cut koftas in two parts also.
5. Now garnish gravy with cream and serve it with rice or bread.