If someone think of the greatest hero in Hindi cinema, then the name first comes in ind is Amitabh Bachchan. He is called the great hero of the century and it clearly shows his status. Amitabh is recognized not only in India but all over the world. The whole world is convinced of his stardom and work. Let's know in this way some special things related to his life.
Special things related to Amitabh Bachchan
- Amitabh started his film career in 1969. His first film was Saat Hindustani.
- Amitabh's first film may have been Saat Hindustani, although before that he used to work as a voice-over. HE did a voice-over in the 1969 Mrinal Sen's Bhuvan Shome film. In return, he received Rs 300.
- Over 30 times Amitabh was nominated for the Filmfare Awards, while 7 times he was awarded the Filmfare Awards.
- He has also beaten death. During the shooting of Coolie film in 1982, he was seriously injured and it was difficult to escape. However, the blessings of the country and the world revived him.
- Amitabh Bachchan, who played a strong innings on the screen, also tried his hand in politics, but he did not like politics. The year was 1984 and at the behest of Rajiv Gandhi, he contested the MP from Allahabad and he won and became an MP. But after 3 years, the Mahanayak resigned from the post of MP and broke away from politics.
- He was given the image of an angry young man by his film 'Deewar'. This film broke the records of all his previous films.
- Sholay is the title of Amitabh Bachchan's most powerful and famous film. It also the most favorite and famous film of Hindi cinema.
- Amitabh Bachchan's mother used to call him Munna. Whereas over time, he started being called as Amit in the house.
- Amitabh Bachchan's real name was Inquilab.
- Amitabh is also known by the names of 'Big B' and 'Shahenshah' in addition to 'the great hero of the century'.
- Khuda Gawah is a powerful film by Amitabh. The film was released in 1992. The film, including India, has been shot in Nepal, Bhutan and Afghanistan. When the film was being shot in Afghanistan, at that time, half of Afghanistan's security apparatus was protecting Amitabh Bachchan.
Know 11 special things about Bollywood's 'Singham' Ajay Devgn
Police beat up actor Rahul Roy, know why
Vidyut Jamwal's film 'Khuda Hafiz' is a combination of action and emotion