It is said that the Gita should be read because reading the Gita gives a mantra to deal with many sufferings of life. If you have to learn a new way of living life, you can text the Gita. There are many sermons in the Gita that can change lives. Today, we have brought 12 teachings that give us the message of success in life.
* You are what you believe in. You become that which you believe you can become
* Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is
* Work for work’s sake, not for yourself. Act but do not be attached to your actions. Be in the world, but not of it
* You are only entitled to the action, never to its fruits.
* One who sees inaction in action, and action in inaction, is intelligent among men.
* Death is as sure for that which is born, as birth is for that which is dead. Therefore grieve not for what is inevitable.
* Arise, slay thy enemies, enjoy a prosperous kingdom.
* Through selfless service, you will always be fruitful and find the fulfillment of your desires.
* In the dark night of all beings awakes to Light the tranquil man. But what is a day to other beings is a night for the sage who sees.
*The spirit is beyond destruction. No one can bring an end to spirit which is everlasting.