You will also be fond of traveling and if you are thinking of going somewhere then Kerala can be the best place. Kerala is one such state of southern India which is a living example of its natural beauty. Here you will get to see such a place, seeing that your heart can also be garden.
These are the perfect destination for photography lovers
Tourism in Kerala is one of the first states in the country. If you have not been to Kerala yet but now you are in a mood to go here, then before that you should know what is the right time to visit here. With this, we are going to tell you which place in Kerala is the best.
Kerala is a southern state, so there is a high probability of rain and bad weather. If you are making mood to visit Kerala with the family, then visit here at the right time.
If you want to travel abroad cheaply then go to these 5 countries
September to March is peak season
Let us tell you, the peak season for visiting Kerala is from September to March. The weather in Kerala is very pleasant and cold during these seven months. Monsoon goes from Kerala in August last and the weather of all the hill stations here is favorable for spending time. Thekkady, Munnar, Kovalam, Alleppey, and Kumarakom can be visited in Kerala during the peak season. However, during the peak season, you may find the hotel and travel here a bit expensive.
These Beach Resorts are best destination to spend special moments with your partner
These 6 places are the best in Kerala
1. If you want to go to Kerala to stay on a houseboat and tour the water, then definitely go to Alleppey. Alleppey is called 'Venice of the East'.
2. Munnar is one of the most popular hill stations not only in Kerala but across the country. In Munnar, you can see green tea fields closely. The weather here is cool all the time. If you want to feel the beauty of Kerala, go to Munnar.
3. Thekkady place of Kerala is the best place for wide life enthusiasts. If you have children with you, you can show them animals of many species including wildlife elephant, tiger, and gaur here. The beauty of the cucumber attracts tourists from all over the world.
These places in Gujarat are very beautiful, you'll have a memorable trip!
4. Kovalam Beach, Hawah Beach, The Lighthouse Beach, are must-see places. Here tourists can enjoy Kerala's famous Ayurvedic body massage including sunbath, swimming, and cruising.
5. Wayanad is truly one of the most beautiful places in Kerala. This place is known for its green mountains and natural beauty. Here you will easily find many local things to eat and drink.
6. Kozhikode is known for the historical, cultural and educational excellence of Kerala. It is also called the trade area of Kerala. The Malabar food of Calicut is famous all over the world.
This bridge is built between the sea, will make your trip memorable forever