Bread flour - 500 grams
Sugar - 1 1/2 tablespoons
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Warm water- 50milliliters
Dry yeast - 2 1/4 teaspoon
Eggs - 3
Warm milk - 170milliliters
Butter - 4 tablespoons
Bell Pepper - 240 grams
Corn - 50 grams
Onions - 80 grams
Mayonnaise - 150 grams
Salt -1/2 teaspoon
Black pepper - 1/2 teaspoon
Oregano - 1/2 teaspoon
Raisins - 1 Tablespoon
1. In a mixing bowl, add 500 grams flour, 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon salt and well mix.
2. Dissolve 2 1/4 dry yeast in the warm water and add to the flour mixture.
3. Add 3 eggs, 170milliliters warm milk, 4 tablespoon Butter and knead it into a smooth soft dough. Cover with a clean dish towel and rest 1 hour.
4. Take 1 sheet of paper and make a cone and cover with aluminium foil.
5. Take a dough and divide into equal parts and roll each piece of dough.
6. Roll the dough ropes around the aluminium cones.
7. Brush scones with beaten egg mixture and sesame seeds and flaxseeds on top.
8. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C. Bake for 16-18 minutes until golden brown.
9. In a mixing bowl add 240 grams bell pepper, 50 grams corn, 80 grams onions, 150 grams mayonnaise, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, 1 tablespoon raisins and well mix to combine.
10. Fill them with a Mixture.